Páginas

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Porto wine

Some years ago when I was in the university, a friend that lived with me was receiving some boxes by courier, send by her mother that was living in the UK.


Even the boxes were for her everyone at home was always excited to see what she was receiving in each time...


And now, it's me receiving boxes with things my family and friends send :0)


This week another box arrived :0) and in this box came some Porto Wine... Unfortunately only 2 of 3 bottles survived :0(






Although it will be great to prepare some dishes with Porto wine... hummmmmmm 


Can´t wait...


I'm loving experimenting cooking with Porto wine... meat, cheese or even fruit with Porto is just delicious...


Probably tomorrow I will make some pears cooked in Porto and I will put some pictures for you too see... It's just divine let me tell you...


Ania

No comments:

Post a Comment